Growth...of our family...in our walk with Christ...in all things to worship HIM!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Day to Remember

Today I choose to remember...
A precious life
a gift from our heavenly father
Our first child to be welcomed in to heaven.

Today I choose to remember....
How God took a painful tragedy
and grew our hearts toward adoption.

 Today I choose to remember...
that this beautiful boy is dancing with Jesus

and one day he will be reunited with not only parents...
but a boat load of siblings!!

Today I remember...
that loving hurts sometimes
but it is worth the loving!!!!

We miss you sweet boy but know that we will be with you again one day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. THank you for sharing this, Joy...and hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Joy. Can't wait to meet your little boy in Heaven. It is the promise that gives hope. Kelly Molinet

    ReplyDelete