Growth...of our family...in our walk with Christ...in all things to worship HIM!

Monday, November 19, 2012

And Then She Was Twelve

When did it happen?  

This gorgeous little pumpkin,
seen here on her forever family day (when her adoption was finalized) in 2006... 

 turned 12 years old!!

As much as I would love to keep her young, 
she is determined to grow up and blossom into a beautiful young lady!!
(she doesn't wear glasses...they are purely for the fashion factor)

Because I have been sick she told me that I could simply make a box cake this year.  

I said, "Bite your tongue sweet girl...
no sickness is going to convince me not to make you a homemade cake!"

I was relieved that she was not looking for a cake boss knock off this year:)  

She settled for a simple red velvet with cream cheese frosting.  
And there were sparklers and horses for an additional flare!

Happy Birthday baby girl!!  
May you draw closer to your heavenly father with each passing year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment