Growth...of our family...in our walk with Christ...in all things to worship HIM!

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Waiting

Have you ever been on a journey that stretches you to the very core?  The type of journey where you need to cling to Christ every minute of the day to avoid being overcome with fear and doubt.  The journey where you are willing to throw out everything you know or think you know and rely on Christ to rewrite who you are and where you are going.

As I  continue to pray that my heavenly father will change me, make me like HIM, break my heart for what breaks HIS, strip me of my selfishness...HE is doing much in me.  I have come to realize that much happens in the WAITING!!

It is easy to get a glimpse of what Christ has for us, assume we know the destination, and start running and doing with all of our might.  But it is in the WAITING that we synchronize our compass and get confirmation of the path we are to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment