Growth...of our family...in our walk with Christ...in all things to worship HIM!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wrap Me In Your Arms

I would love to say that I have been oh so calm these past 40 days of waiting to be chosen by the Oklahoma birthmommy.  The truth is that I am human...not perfect...likely to error.  My heavenly father knows this about me, about all of us.  That is why we are to daily seek His presence and allow Him to cover us with complete peace and assurance.

Assurance that He will never leave us.  Assurance that we will have strength for the journey.  Assurance that He has a plan for our lives that is far greater than we could think or imagine.  Assurance that HE IS...and ALWAYS WILL BE!

Through this journey I have relearned the absolute necessity of being in the presence of Christ all day long...resting in a constant state of worship...lingering in His word.  The only place to remain as war wages around you is safely nestled in His capable arms.

If you are reading this from the blog (not email) you can click below to be reminded of the love and comfort God has for you today.







No comments:

Post a Comment